Hello Beauties, I ain’t make-up artist like Lisa, Mario, Natasha, Nabila or Huda, but I am more like all of you sitting there at their homes, wishing to get some new look for any upcoming event but not willing to pay those beauty parlor’s bill. If you really wanna look different but are lazy to do those lots and lots of make up coatings and that blending, blending, blending. Well this one is for you then, I did a 5 minute with 5 tiny steps smokey eye makeup challenge using Rimmel London, Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills’s products as main. Wanna See?
Just like all of you pretty ladies I am also obsessed with make up, well, not really, but yeah! I do create new looks for the sake of pictures and then wipe it off and get back to my natural beauty. LOL! If you’re a working woman and are supposed to attend a wedding or any night event right after your office hours, for you this is going to be life savior. So Ladies, shall we begin?
Rimmel London Products I used:
Foundation: Match Perfection 100 Ivory
Primer: Fix and Protect, SPF 25 UV Shield
Concealer: Match Perfection, 060 Natural Beige
Mascara: Super Curler 24 Hr
Professional Eyebrow Pencil
Eyeliner: Colour Precise Eyeliner
Note: These are not all of the products I used but the core ones.
Other Products I used were:
Eye shadow palette: Urban Decay Naked 3
Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit Gleam.
Eye Pencil: Rivaj White Eye pencil (for inner lids)
DO you want to know steps? Stay with me.
5 minutes and 5 itsy bitsy steps:
- Let’s build foundation first; Prime your face, apply light coat of foundation, cover your eye bags with concealer.
- Apply Naked 3’s ‘Limit’ on your eyes as a base shade, then blend ‘Mugshot’/any good shade of brown or maroon on your crease.
- Cover your eye lid with ‘Darkside’ ( i covered my lid with gel liner before applying shade on it) and blend edges with your crease’s shade.
- Apply Glow kit Gleam’s ‘crushed pearl’ on inner corner of eyes and brow bone, apply eye pencil on your inner lids.
- Add Mascara to your lashes, no need to go for those fake lashes every time, shape-up your brows, Apply eye liner if you like and You’re Ready to go!
Do share your pictures if you try this at my instagram or facebook page via tagging me @herdupattaswag and use #herdupattaswag. Comment below if you like to share any other ideas 🙂
Have a Lovely Day!
Her Dupatta Swag.